- The web site itself - lower case
- Within the body of the document, essentially as text - mixed.
Easy to change mostly upper but lets move on...
- As enumerations: Obviously the case is fixed so changing would be an issue.
- (X)JDF/@xmlns - upper case.
- (X)JMF/@xmlns - upper case.
- PreflightParams/../BasicPreflightTest/@DevNS - upper case.
- DevCaps/@DevNS - upper case.
- DevCap/@DevNS - upper case.
- Device Capabilities State/@DevNS - upper case
- In the appendix - particularly the references to other cip4 documents - lower case
- In all the examples - upper case.
Going for UC: no change to enumerations or examples easy fix to body text. But website is 'wrong'.
Going for LC: change to enumerations, examples and body text. Wesite ok